Charge at home the easiest, fastest way possible
Our expert electricians install Level 2 chargers safely, quickly and on budget
Speak with an expert to get a personalized estimate for your home
We stock multiple chargers to ensure you get the best one for your unique set up
ChargePoint Home Flex
- Rated #1 in Buyer’s Guide ‘Top 10 Home Chargers’
- ChargePoint mobile app where you can schedule charging, set reminders, track public and home charging data and stop and start charging remotely
- Part of national charging network
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Certified indoor and outdoor
- 32 or 40 amps & 48 or 50 amps charging applications
- Compatible with all common EVs (Tesla requires adapter)
We are the trusted partner of these exceptional car dealers
Cost Factors of Level 2 Charger Installations
- Maximum length of charging hose is 23 ft, to avoid tripping the charger has to be close to the charging point of the car.
- The further away the charger is from the main electrical panel, the higher the cost of labor and materials.
- Newer homes have a 200 AMP panel but older homes have 100 AMP and probably need to be upgraded adding cost.
- Often breakers need to be upgraded to accommodate higher needed amperage required for maximum charging efficiency.